|Builder||Marine Projects Ltd|
|Lying||Sint Maarten/St Martin|
|Fuel capacity||1,000.0 ltr (220.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||400.0 ltr (88.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||200.0 ltr (44.0 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||2 x diesel 680hp|
|Engine make and model||Cat (1999)|
|Engine Hours||Engine1: 1400 engine2: 1400|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
24 volt, 6 batteries charged by: engine, solar panels, shore power, generator
|Total # of berths||6|
|No. of double berths||3|
|Air conditioning||1 Air conditioning Units|
|Heads||2 heads (Electric)|
2 burner propane Stove
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
2 burner propane Stove
50.00m of chain
Some deck electronic instruments are missing but below deck components are in place (e.g. Autopilot).
5 bilge pumps (1 manual / 5 electric)
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
The boat is currently being stored in a boatyard here in St Maarten. Below is a list of material issues that have been disclosed by the current owner, supplemented with my observations when I viewed the boat and took the photos (Oct 23/2020). Note: This information has not been independently verified by a licensed surveyor.
On the positive side...
* The Bow Thruster is new
* The bimini is brand new
* Solar Panels are new
* Most of the headliner in the saloon is new
* Bilge areas are all clean. I did not see any evidence oil, fuel or other fluids
* Electrical system, plumbing, etc are in all working order
* Engines are operational and sound fine - no pings or other abnormal noises.
Material issues needing attention...
* The Starboard gearbox is non-functional and needs to be replaced
* The electric motor on the windlass needs to be replaced (just the motor, the rest of the windlass gear is fully functional)
* The original chartplotter/gps is missing
* The Autopilot control unit at the helm is missing. The lower unit and control linkages are all present and functional.
* The teak deck shows some wear in the cockpit in keeping with the age of the boat
* Interior floors are in fair condition but several of the access panels have been replaced with marine ply (There are two interior videos on the listing where you can see this)
* Needs bottom paint/antifouling
* On Starboard bow, well above the waterline, there was some impact damage which caused a hole perhaps 6-8 inches round. It has been professionally repaired but needs some additional cosmetic work on the finish
* The gelcoat on the top of the radar arch shows some cracking/sun damage
There is some work to be done for sure but in my honest opinion, the boat is quite reasonably priced for it's age and condition. It is currently operational (notwithstanding the gearbox issue). If you have not done so already, I highly suggest reviewing the photos and video that accompany the listing.
Non-functioning Gearbox is a Twin Disk MG5090A, 1.73 Ratio. There is a local CAT dealership on island who can source a replacement gearbox or remove and inspect the current gearbox to determine if it can be repaired cost-effectively.
How long have you owned the boat for?
Why are you selling her?
Moving on to other projects
Where have you sailed her?
St Maarten, St Barths, Anguilla